My week didn’t start so great but went fairly well as the days went by. I don’t have much to say so I’m gonna go ahead with my happy list!
- Home made ube (purple yam) from Mae’s mom which by the way tasted amazing!
- Another game night with my homies last night. Not only did we play games, we also indulged ourselves with overflowing junk food and other non healthy stuff. lol
- Waking up to beautiful mornings >3
- Again, my Percy Jackson and The Greek Gods book. This novel is so good that I actually find the a way to squeeze in some reading time.
- Today’s Korean and seafood lunch. *fingerlinkingood*
- Bought a new set of toilet cleaning products and I’m excited to clean my bathroom again. (I know it sounds weird but it’s kind of an OCD thing)
- Tried out T25, an exercise that Jing had been recommending me to try out for months. Man, I sweated so much I looked like I had just come out of the shower. No regrets, I’d recommend you guys doing it too!
- Doing french tip on my toes all by myself!
- My scented candle giving off a relaxing vibe while I read my book.
- Knowing that I’ll be able to sleep in tonight! Hello long weekend!