- Work week began on Monday which meant we only get to work for 4 days! Hooray!
- Little Bangkok food review. Thank you Culex hospitality for having my team and I devour Little Bangkok’s amazing dishes!
- Three of the accessory designers I’ve contacted have been featured in the August issue of one of our magazine! 😀 yay!
- Roses on a Monday + green tea kitkat + nissin seafood noodles = perfection. Thanks to Abby my food provider!
- Shawarma day yesterday at the office. It’s been a while since the team gathered to have lunch together and what perfect way to have lunch over shawarma and some good ol’ garlic sauce and pickles.
- Dat cheese cake from Pret-to-go that tasted sooo good, I bought it even if it costed me AED 25 for a slice that’s a size of half a sandwich.
- I have been pigging out for the whole week and I’m not even regretting it.
- Started doing drills to improve my calligraphy. Will definitely start my 365 days of calligraphy soon!
- Took out some clothes (finally!!) from my closet that I don’t need.
- Ate Nina’s blog about calligraphy and everything you need to know right down to the basics which inspired me to start all over again!
What made you happy this week? 🙂