Goodevening folks! I haven’t been able to do my F10HT last week and I have a perfectly good reason why. To sum it all up, here’s the top 10 happy things that happened over the last 2 weeks!
- Mae’s pre birthday celebration last Friday and Saturday. Now you know.
- Bought a new bed frame and mattress which was set up just this morning!
- I also added a new charm for my pandora bracelet; I got the Statue of Liberty. I’m currently collection charms for my “travel” bracelet 🙂
- My article was again chosen to be the cover story for Read this week!
- Finding the time to do my calligraphy drills. Man, I wish I could have the whole day..I won’t even get tired!
- A spontaneous road trip to Fujeirah..ended up at Fujeirah city centre to do some shopping. Apparently the items there are so much more cheaper! Probably because they’re 2 hours away from the city.
- Scored new sandals and a new bathing suit from American Eagle which was on sale!
- I have been in and out the clinic these past few days because my body is abnormal like that and after a few tests, I thank God it’s nothing serious.
- Ate Singaporean laksa at Noodle House. I have been craving and I thank the perks of my job because we had it as a food review 😉
- Some business plans that my ladies and I are planning which we are going to launch soon! 😉
How was your week?