I have been at home for the past 4 days ever since I hit my head from Dubai City Slide’s disastrous event. I have been on bed rest since Sunday from torticollis and a severe headache accompanied by dizziness due to the fall. *Le sigh* Anyway, I’m feeling a lot better now from the meds I’m taking so thank goodness for that. You must be wondering what I did the last 4 days, here’s what kept me busy.
New series on the list.
- Scream Queens: My verdict? If you’ve ever watched Scary Movie, this is like the series version of it. Gonna continue watching it though because Baby Ari is in the house. Also, Emma Roberts’ acting is amazing!
- Suits: I do know that the series has been going on for quite sometime but because it has been recommended by my aunt I decided to give it a go. Another reason is that it revolves around the law and I like the law. A lot!
- How to get away with murder: If you’re not watching this, you’re missing half of your life!!! I kid. Although I must say that Annalise Keating is one hell of a Lawyer!
- Grey’s Anatomy: I don’t know about you but I’ve been a fan of Grey’s Anatomy ever since it first started airing!! Still loving it despite everyone’s death..yea, I know. Episode 1 of Season 12 was a tearjerker!!
- Once Upon a Time Season 5: The Dark Swan has risen. Spoiler alert: they were all in Camelot and later on forgot their memories again and was zapped back to Storybrooke. What is it with the amnesia thingyy.
- The Big Bang Theory Season 8: Everyone’s relationship is falling apart except Howard’s and Bernadette’s
I have a pretty good list of series to finally look forward too every weekend! yay! Besides that of course, I’ve immersed myself in my new colouring book, The Secret Garden by Johanna Basford. I can’t stop colouring it!
How was your week / life lately?