Hello there lovely people. I know I’ve been MIA lately but only because I’m currently not in Dubai. If you’re following me on IG you must already know that I’m somewhere in North America 🙂 Anyway, if you’re reading this, let me tell you now that this is a scheduled post; making sure that I keep things on my blog up to date. Moving on, let me share with you my fave travel essentials when I travel.
I love travelling don’t get me wrong, but the thought of being stuck inside a flying metal tube with no fresh air is what gets me all the time. What I hate about long flights is that you get dehydrated so quickly because there’s no proper circulation of oxygen (duh!), it’s boring, it’s easy to catch bacteria and washroom issues. But because I’ve traveled as couple of times to the States and Canada, I’ve already become a pro at what to bring to keep me fresh, entertained and healthy throughout a 12-14 hour flight. Here’s what’s inside my carry on luggage.
- Evian water spray to keep my face hydrated throughout the whole flight.
- MAC in Velvet Teddy: My to-go lipstick anywhere 😀
- Benefit Eyelid BB Cream: My new favourite which keeps my lids safe from the environment’s extremities. Lol. You can read all about my review of this product here.
- NYX Liquid Eyeliner
- Revlon Colourstay Matte Balm in Standout
- Revlon Blush on
- Bobbi Brown Eyebrow Kit
- Body Shop’s Black Musk: You have to smell good all the time right?
- Dettol Hand Sanitizer: Hygienic reasons of course.
- Berroca Vitamin C: Always in my carry on because it’s important to stay healthy.
- Bioderma Cleansing Facial Wipes
- Pond’s Moisturizer: You wanna keep your face fresh.
- Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder
- Differin: To fight off my pimples.
- Neutrogena Sun Block: For my fezz again
- Clarin’s Lip Balm
Okay, just to be clear, the only things that I constantly use in a long flight are my Evian, Moisturizer and facial wipes. The rest, I use when I’m about to arrive because you know, you wanna look like a person when you face the immigration officer. You don’t wanna look like a wasted human being, right? Right, so moving forward, below is how I entertain myself during a long flight.
- My colouring book, Secret Garden by Johanna Basford
- My mac which contains movies and other series that I catch up on.
- And lastly, my ipod if I wanna get some sleep.
So I guess that’s it. How about you? How do you get through a long flight and what other stuff do you bring?