A few more weeks left and it’s Christmas time! And then New Year! November was filled with a lot of shenanigans but here’s a couple of my favourites!
- Experiencing autumn in Toronto. Oh man, the brown, crunchy leaves and the cold weather! ❤ Also, getting the chance to visit Niagara On The Lake which I blogged about here.
- This rainbow I caught while I was at Niagara falls ❤
- Finally started my 365 days of calligraphy. Will be posting a weekly update of my work so I can keep track of my work and see how I improve. I’m not as good as I want to be yet but I know that I’ll get there by doing this. Why don’t ya’ll join me in my journey?
- My handy journal/planner I bought at Indigo while I was in Canada. I would always prefer taking notes on my phone but this little on was perfect cause has beautiful encouraging quotes every month! Also, this keeps me on track with blog posts.
- Celebrated Magic Planet’s 20th anniversary! We were given 200 AED worth of credit for an awesome evening!
- Beach yoga with my buddies ❤
How was your November?